Re: [NTLK] EnRoute Benefits...

From: Laurent Daudelin (nemesys_at_cox.rr.com)
Date: Fri Jan 18 2002 - 00:16:33 EST

on 18/01/02 00:02, Sushi at Sushi_at_ragingbull.com wrote:

> Hi Laurent,
>
> In an earlier post, you mentioned that EnRoute has some features that are
> missing from SimpleMail.
>
> Would you elaborate on that.

Hmmm, it's been a little while since I gave SimpleMail a go, but I think it
was the way that SimpleMail was managing multiple email addresses vs. the
way that EnRoute does it. With later releases, maybe Simon has improved the
way SimpleMail deals with that, it's possible. But at the time I checked, I
remember there was something that seemed a step backward for me.

You could ask eeL ooW, as I'm pretty sure he's also using EnRoute over
SimpleMail.

-Laurent.

case and paste n.: [from `cut and paste'] 1. The addition of a new feature to an existing system by selecting the code from an existing feature and pasting it in with minor changes. Common in telephony circles because most operations in a telephone switch are selected using case statements. Leads to software bloat.