[NTLK] Seeking your input....

From: John Del Pizzo (jdpizzo_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 23:31:11 EST

Hi everyone.

As many of you know, I'm currently working towards my MBA out here in sunny
Pittsburgh. A few days ago, some of my classmates and I were discussing the
current state of the handheld market and where we believe the current
manufactures are going wrong. Since there is a business plan competition
coming up in March, we've decided to enter using this as our concept.

Since "what you'd like in a new handheld" is a pretty regular theme around
here, I thought some of you might like to send us your ideas. If you could
design "your" handheld, what would it look like? Keyboard? Pen Only? Form
factor? Screen Size? Types of built in applications, functions, etc?
Telecommunications abilities? Basically, whatever you want (within reason).

If this happens (we actually get a completed plan entered in the
competition), I'll post it on my web site. I would like to keep this OFF
LIST since it's been covered so many times already. Just send your comments
to:

jpizzo_at_andrew.cmu.edu
jrd_at_delcannsoftware.com

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.

John