Re: [NTLK] [OT] decisions

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 17:08:25 EST

>Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 07:00:54 -0800 (PST)
>From: eric engle <engleerica_at_yahoo.com>
>Subject: [NTLK] Newton $150?

> Now I have to pretend to be interested in law...
>
> When all I really want is to do computers...

Take an advice from a person that once thought it could study economics and
ended up with English, loosing three semesters. Listen to your heart, check
your abilities, and then go for something that seems *right* for you. While
there is still time.

Oliver :)

--
How can we take such a risk? The answer is simple: we have zero journalistic
integrity.