Re: [NTLK] $150 Newts for Europe

From: peter brigg (pbrigg_at_uoguelph.ca)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 11:20:25 EST

Bill,

        We are getting into a bit of confusion here. Mark Ross is offering to
handle foreign shipments and so are you. Please get back to me as to
whether you are proceeding. I said I would like your help and I'm holding
steady until you tell me whether it is on or off. If off I'll contact Mark.

thanks,

peter