Re: [NTLK] Taking Notes on MP2000/2100?

From: Perry Rutherford (per_at_suzieqsw.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 09:12:12 EST

Well - I USED (before yesterday) to use the keyboard for lecture/seminar notes. I discovered last night that everything on the keyboard works properly EXCEPT for the shift keys. In order to capitalize I must use caps lock, but all shifted keys are out of the question...

Any ideas??????????

Thanks,
Perry