Re: [NTLK] Replacing batteries in flash cards - howto?

From: brian.tiplady_at_astrazeneca.com
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 07:13:19 EST

Most memory cards don't have a battery. The Newton does, however, have a bug
that creates this message.

The only cards I've come across that do have a battery are the 1 Mb Apple
branded cards. These have a tray which is released by a slider similar to
the write protect switch, and close to it. The battery is a 2325 Lithium
cell.

I have a 32 Mb Pretec in my Newton at the moment. No battery.

-- B