[NTLK] Replacing Batteries in flash memory cards

From: Peter K. Sanner (psanner_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 04:09:13 EST

Hi there,

my newton mp2k this morning kind of iritated me. Not that he was
mourning about his own empty batteries - no - he gave me a message like
"exchange batteries at memory card to prevent loss of your data".

I do have a 16 mbyte memory card from pretec, which to be honest does
not really give me a clue how to open it securely. Nor do i know which
type of battery is used in these cards.

Any hints here? Would really apreciate it!

Thanks,

Peter