Re: [NTLK] ricochet question

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 19:14:17 EST

AFAIK, The assets were purchased, but there is no plan in place, yet that I
know of to bring the network back up. As far as riccochet is concerned, it's
down, and down hard. Customer were told however to hang on to the modem in
case the network was brought back up. I havent heard of it being up in NYC
at all. :)

-Chris