[NTLK] an extra one of the $150 Newtons

From: Demetrius Cunia (dcunia_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 15 2002 - 13:00:03 EST

I bought an extra of the $150 Newtons and I decided that I don't really
need the spare (since I have my trusty 130 as a backup) and would rather
have the cash for buying a case and some other accessories.

If anyone on the listserv is interested in taking it off my hands, I will
sell it for the same that I bought it ($150) (plus shipping costs and any
packaging costs to ship it to the buyer.)

Please send me a note off list.

Thanks...

Demetrius
dcunia_at_mac.com