[NTLK] Site needed to host Newton iTunes plugin

From: eschneck_at_mindspring.com
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 16:12:17 EST

I have the Newton iTunes plugin almost ready. This program will allow iTunes users to download MP3 files to their Newton, so that they can be played using Eckhart Koeppen's MP3 player (when it is ready).

Due to Apple's licensing restrictions for the iTunes SDK, I cannot open-source this project, or post it on an FTP server. If there is someone on this list willing to set up a Web page according to Apple's requirements, please contact me OFF LIST to discuss.

Thanks.

Eric