Re: [NTLK] Power adapters

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 13:18:33 EST

On 14/01/02 13:12, "David Golden" <ikondave_at_charter.net> wrote:

> We just bought our son an eMate that came with one of those so called
> universal power adapters. The back of the package says no PDAs, but it does
> have a 9v setting. How can I determine for sure if it is safe to use? Also,
> I can't find the URL for the Newton FAQ's that I see recommended here
> abouts. Thanks for your help.

Don't know about your eMate and the adapter, but you can find the FAQ at
<http://www.chuma.org/newton/faq/>.

-Laurent.

COBOL /koh'bol/ n.: [COmmon Business-Oriented Language] (Synonymous with
evil.) A weak, verbose, and flabby language used by card wallopers to do
boring mindless things on dinosaur mainframes. Hackers believe that all
COBOL programmers are suits or code grinders, and no self-respecting hacker
will ever admit to having learned the language. Its very name is seldom
uttered without ritual expressions of disgust or horror. One popular one is
Edsger W. Dijkstra's famous observation that "The use of COBOL cripples the
mind; its teaching should, therefore, be regarded as a criminal offense."