[NTLK] re-$150 newt observation

From: A. Duggan (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 01:25:24 EST

I am 99% sure that Jerry Brown is Mr2ndHand from ebay.
I know this bc in the CC form he emailed me, I used an older version
of Word to open it, so it came out jarbled, but in the jarble, was
"Mr2ndHand"

Why would anyone else have that in a CC form. I don;t know if it was
in anyone else's form... maybe I just saw it bc the form was garbled
in my version of Word.

just an FYI