Re: [NTLK] An idea for Names...

From: Darl Singh (darl_at_ses.net.nz)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 15:14:57 EST

Sushi said:
<snip>
  The other is the return
> key, to go to the next line. I didn't realize how much I use these two
> characters until I switched back to the Newt.
>
> Sushi

FWIW - a backwards "L" (bad ASCII drg here: _| ) as a 'single' word is the
system's built in recogniser for a hard return.

I use the printing recogniser - and occasionally get this recognised as a
'j' - so have expansions set up to recognise j also as a hard return.
Works flawlessly!

Can't help on the backspace command tho - and I agree, would be a nice one
to have.

Anyone out there interested in patching this?

-D