[NTLK] hands free newton phone

From: Greg Goodwin (drclu_at_swbell.net)
Date: Sun Jan 13 2002 - 12:33:33 EST

     Well, I've always thought if the phone card was to make use of the
Newton's speaker and Microphone.. But the microphone really is very
basic.

     Which card are you using BTW?

     I would like to use a cellular card for my Newton to surf the
internet on and call BBS's.. is this possible, and if so, which cards
should I hunt for? (this question goes out to everyone... adding this
question since this topic already exists.)

     I'm using Sprint PCS as a provider.

     Later!

     Doctor Clu

Subject: [NTLK] hands free newton phone
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 12:46:11 +0100

Hi Newsers,

is there a way to make the Newton MP 2100 a hands free phone?

I have got the Nokia Card Phone and it works fine as a phone, but only
with =
a headset. Wouldn't it be nice to get rid of this earplugthingy and use
the =
speaker and the mike of the newt instead?

Any comments welcome, Matze

Germany