[NTLK] SimpleMail Question

From: donlevick_at_earthlink.net
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 22:10:08 EST

I need some help. All of a sudden, SimpleMail will not send messages. I am using a MP u2000 with SimpleMail v. 4.2b4 and =
a CruiseCard modem card. I can connect to my earthlink account, browse and download mail from earthlink, but I can not se=
nd mail. When I try, I get an error message, "SimpleMail - server error 550. Requested action not taken: mailbox unavaila=
ble."

I have not changed any settings on my Newton, and I used to be able to send mail.

Settings:
Protocol: PPP
Configuration: server
User ID: donlevick
Access number: 610-6284492
When closing: disconnect immediately
Primary DNS Address: 207.217.126.81
Alternate DNS: 206.85.92.60
Domain Name: earthlink.net
Login Script: (7 steps)

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Don Levick
donlevick_at_earthlink.net