Re: [NTLK] Drop-downs....

From: James Elliott (rootbeeraddict_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 13:02:18 EST

>Who has the strangest list from the following _M_ categories:

I have a ToDo that is Get Coke. Not very odd in and of itself, but it
appears in my ToDo list almost every day. It was left there by the past
owner. What is annoying is that it is not a repeating ToDo, so I can't
delete once and be rid of it. Nor is it an easy task to go through and
delete them all. I did a search fo Coke, deleted all the entries I found,
and yet there are still more this morning. In fact, they stretch all the
way into 2008!

-James

Screen Protection for Cheapskates
http://www.geocities.com/rootbeeraddict/screenprotectors.html
Info and templates to fit all of your screen protecting needs.