Re: [NTLK] HELP! MP2100 got wet... what do I do?

From: rminton_at_commscope.com
Date: Fri Jan 11 2002 - 13:58:35 EST

Man, you ought to know better than to take your 2100 out drinking, they just
don't know how to handle their likker ; )

You probably have beer residue around the edge of the screen. Probably the only
way you'll get it out is to disassemble it, remove the screen from the front
plastics and clean everything up good with a soft cloth dampened with distilled
water. I don't think it is totally hopeless but you do have a bit of work in
front of you.

Randy

Michael LaMorte <mike_at_2shea.com> on 01/11/2002 01:40:22 PM

Please respond to newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net