[NTLK] Newton's Influence on Apple

From: Chris Myers (cmyers_at_plumbrook.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 20:09:48 EST

I think it is amazing how much Newton and its design has influenced
today's Apple.

When I owned an eMate I noted the translucent plastics which made the
first iMac. The white Apple logo, and how the white and black logo are
still used today.

One of the best examples is the person who designed many of the Newton
shells. Yes, after searching the Patent database I have noticed Jonathan
Ive designed many of the early Newtons and Styli.

Amazing isn't it.

Your comments appreciated.

Chris Myers