Re: [NTLK] iWalk/iPad

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 17:32:23 EST

> Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:29:11 -0500
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] iWalk/iPad
> From: peter brigg <pbrigg_at_uoguelph.ca>
>

> If Apple could make a pda do voice recognition (maybe wireless & phone)
> that might separate them from the market.

Do you really want voice recognition? What kind of VR? Typing what you speak
into it, or just voice commands? Or both?
I guess the problem with this feature is, that there are limited areas you
can use it in. I don't feel like talking into my computer on the subway or
in the seminar. On the other hand, when I am at home...

Let's say Knowledge Navigator-like would be very nice ;)
(anybody got those movies in HQ?))

Wireless/Phone, to me, is a must. A "new and improved" device should be able
to connect to any kind of network at any time.

> Otherwise it is a saturated
> market and Apple would be pitching money in a hole.

...speaking of PDAs as in "Palm".

Oliver :)

--
Wenn Sie diese Nachricht lesen, dann hat TDSL am Erstellungsdatum zumindest
kurzzeitig funktioniert.