Re: [NTLK] eMate Problem

From: Ben Smith (QM Systems) (ben.smith_at_qm-systems.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 11:44:38 EST

This has been covered recently on this list, it sounds like the cover
spring has come loose and punctured the ribbon cable to the touch
screen, I believe that someone had a web site covering repair/mod's
for this, however your biggest problem will be repairing the ribbon
cable.
Ben.
NB I am sure someone will chime in with more details soon.