Re: [NTLK] Why can't I install packages?

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 00:26:22 EST

The file should look like a "White" rectangular box and say suchnsuch.pkg under
it, once you drop
it on packtype it should turn into an icon that looks like....well a Package or
bundle tied with
string. If it looks like what you described you have other issues. Have you
rebuilt your desktop
recently?