[NTLK] $150 newt I need a US address, pls help

From: A. Duggan (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 16:23:54 EST

hey everyone-- wondering if someone can help me out. I talked to
Jerry Brown today and he has told me there's no shipping outside the
US bc UPS has been giving them problems, too much paperwork, and very
high cost.

  SO, I'd like to know if anyone in the US is willing to drop ship for
me, basically I'll have the newt sent to you, and then you ship it to
me in canada (of course I pay the shipping). If anyone is willing to
help, pls email me offlist. I am on digest, but also, the reply
needn't concern the list.

I'm in southwestern ontario, so maybe someone close to NewYork state,
Ohio, Michigan, New Jersey, is best. But anywhere will do! :-)

thanks in advance.
~Alex