Re: [NTLK] [OT] On the iMac..

From: James Simons (newtlink_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 10:27:22 EST

dlong_at_tamu.edu wrote------------

Nah. I disagree.

There are three ports on the Mac. Or four, if you
plug in the
apple-provided keyboard.

S'ok. It's still one more than I have now. :) And I
think it'd be
clever
to have various flower images as the screensaver, so
that it'd look
more
botanical when not in use.

How long before we can get "shrinkidink" custom
covers, color them with
markers and snap them on to fit? ;-)

~dustin

(who still wants a high-resolution image of a Borg
cube so he can
decopage
them on his cube...)
---------------------------

and i thought that i was the only Texas Ag ('90) on
NTLK..

Gig 'Em, Dustin..

it probably won't be too long before someone (or
apple) will come out with customizable lids for the
older iMacs.. they did have the "bookcovers" for the
PB1400..

What they needed was a #14 Maroon and White iMac..

and even though it does have 5 physical ports, seeing
that one MUST be used, that's 4 open USB ports..

jim