Re: [NTLK] [OT] "DayTimer" defined...

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 06:05:21 EST

------------------
>You can knock the DayTimer, but>

Wasn't knocking the DayTimer, I relied on them for two years, but the Newt.
helped me 'think different'.
------------------
>DayTimer was money well spent.>

I got mine 'free'. :-) Due to business contacts and on-campus promotions.
 But the Newt. 'thinks' for me so I've never gone back.
Besides, the Daytimer, pen and wallet fit in my back pocket just like a
>normal wallet. Can't do that with a Newton. :-) (Or a Palm for that
matter.)
>:-)
>--
>-Jon Glass

I had a friend smash her Palm, she went back to her three-ring friend.