Re: [NTLK] Backing up select packages to card?

From: Jason Smith (smithja_at_cs.unc.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 10:29:00 EST

On Tuesday, January 8, 2002, at 09:34 AM, David Abramowitz wrote:

> Backup using NCU via Ethernet, and choose selective backup. Then you can
> choose what to backup. You can do this either under OS 9.2.2 or X (in
> Classic mode).

        And this gets it onto a card? (That was rather the point...)

        If I have to brain wipe the poor thing, and all my backups are
accessible only through Ethernet, and it doesn't have the Farallon
Ethernet driver to access them... Catch-22.

        The card is to have a minimal bootstrap to get it to the point
where I *can* access my data backups.