[NTLK] The $150 Newt Adventure

From: A. Duggan (admeddemda_at_f-m.fm)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 03:08:52 EST

well, I sent an email on friday requesting one unit and verified
shipping cost to my address in canada (by ups or usps, whichever they
want). Still haven't had a response. In reading some of the posts on
list, it seems like ProductResale managed to get back to some ppl in
a few hours... so obvioulsy they are not working on a stack of email
(or at least not working from the top)

The only other thing i can think is that they have no idea how to
ship to canada, wont ship to canada (although according to the
initial info, they are supposedly willing to ship worldwide), or just
havent been able to find a price yet. Which i understand. And if the
guy has 1000 units, I'm ok to wait a number of days.

As far as risk, what do you want for 150$
ebay is risky too, and even though somebody has been selling 2100's
with keyboard for a little under $200 lately, he won't ship anywhere
but the good ol USA. (i emailed and asked him if he'd make an
exception, c'mon we're talking continental north america here, ups
door-to-door, etc, but nope, he wont). So i'm out.
Besides, I already have a keyboard and dongle.

Here's to hoping the PR guy(s) get in touch