[NTLK] OSX Flavored Palm Desktop..

From: Derek Prowse (esworp_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 02:26:19 EST

        I'm I imagining things, or wasn't syncing the newt to (os9 and
older) palm desktop a reality? If so.. who would venture the odds that
the osx version of it will be workable as well?

If it's not workable in osx, how bout as a classic situation? I don't
have any problems at all using NCU under the classic layer (i do it over
appletalk on my mini-lan), and would relish the chance to use palm
desktop.. it would make some of the things I do in college a bit
easier...