Re: [NTLK] [OT] Guess the product announcement!

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 16:18:51 EST

So, Apple won't get into making PDAs, because that's
not what Apple makes (we make computers and computers
have keyboards)
But they will make cell phones...With Ericsson going
bankrupt, Motorola posting massive losses and Nokia
wondering where all their competition went.
That's smart.
Ed
web/gadget guru

<snip>
> We've had that one before.
> I took another look at the device, and it is quite
> promising.
> Not as a "computer" in the sense of "Newton", but
> definitively as a
> communicational assistant. PIM-Phone, not PDA.
>
> Oliver :)
>
> --
> For indoor or outdoor use only.
>
> --