[NTLK] UPDATE 1/7/02 Re - Inquiry $150 Newtons

From: rminton_at_commscope.com
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 10:32:48 EST

Well, here's what is up with the $150 2100's. The warrnaty terms are a
little "tight" and apparently is limited to replacement of a DOA unit only,
no refunds. Still no confirmation that they are original 2100's or
upgraded 2000's.

Randy

Received you email today concerning the Purchase of a Newton 2100 with the
Ac adapter, Stylus and 4MB Flash Card.

The Newton's listed are used, in very good condition, Tested and Working!
Please note that Batteries are working but are sold in AS-IS Condition and
"Not" subject to DOA as listed. We warranty (2) days against DOA Shipments
"Only"! If we are "Not" contacted after the (2-Day) period - we will list
your Unit as being Received Working. Customer's understand that no CASH
refunds will be issued after Sale of these Units.

Please note that we have Several ways to Pay for these Units. (Credit Card,
Cashier's Check/Money Order, or Wire Transfer)
Credit Card Forms are enclosed and can be filled out and emailed or faxed
our Corporate Address in NJ 732-287-9370
Attention Bulk Sales Department - Jerry Brown

If you would like to Pay Cashier's Check/Money Order - Please send these
Funds via US Mail Next day Letter to the Following Address:
* The Product Resale Company
45 Executive Blvd.
Edison, New Jersey 08817
Attn. Bulk Sales Department - Jerry Brown

For Wire Transfer - please contact us via email. We will give you Wire
Transfer Information.

Thanks so much for contacting our company concerning the Newton's. We feel
that this is an excellent Products and sure you will have many hours of
enjoyment!

Thanks,
Jerry Brown - Sales Department
The Product Resale Company