Re: [NTLK] Cursive Handwriting Recognition

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 17:45:47 EST

Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de) wrote:

> Is there a big difference in the quality of CURSIVE handwriting
> recognition between a 2x00 Newton and a Newton 130, i.e. I know it's
> faster but is it also better and more reliable?

In my limited experience (I rarely use it -- I switched to the printed
recognizer as soon as I got the NOS 2.0 upgrade for my MP120) it seems to
be merely faster (it was quite reliable already). However, it's much
faster, and that alone should be reason enough to get an MP2100.

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de
WWW: http://michael-hussmann.de