Re: [NTLK] Product Announcement...

From: BK (bk_newtontalk_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 00:49:13 EST

BTW, do you remember that StarTrek movie where they went back in time to
save the whales ? They needed to build a container of transparent
aluminium which had not been invented yet and so they visited this
factory where they were to give the owner the formula. They said "may I
use your computer?" and there was this first generation Mac. One of the
guys took the mouse and talked into it "Computer!" but there was no
response and everybody found this very odd. Then they spotted the
keyboard and said "Keyboard input, eh? - How old fashioned!"

rgds
bk