[NTLK] Holidays 2002 package

From: Brian (bmcewen_at_mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 00:29:17 EST

I installed the Holidays 2002 package with a little trepidation as someone
posted that it installed all the dates as repeating events, not one-time
holidays as in previous years, and jsut wanted to say it worked as it
usually does- just a lot of handy one-time holidays were installed.

Since repeating events can be a bit of a pain, I was very glad to see this.