Re: [NTLK] Product Announcement...

From: Chris Searles (csearles_at_netcologne.de)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 15:42:09 EST

>=AND=- my cursive
>writing!!!! I was too cowardly to try the cursive recognizer for
>quite a while (knowing my limitations), but when I tried it I was
>amazed that it could understand me!! And no graffiti required!

Is this on a 2x00 device and if so is the 2x00 Newton line better at
this, i.e. cursive handwriting recognition, than its predecessors, e.g.
the 130? (This is something I'd really like to get an answer to as one of
my criteria for upgrading to a 2x00 device, so any answers would be very
much appreciated!!!)

Chris Searles