[NTLK] ump2k crashes

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 07:12:44 EST

Folks;

2 questions:

1. Recently I've been getting a lot of messages that my memory is very full.
especially when checking email. At present the newton will not turn on unless
reset, and then it goes through the motions of starting, with the chime sound
and the little window with the bar and the names of the apps flashing by, etc.,
then the screen goes blank.

I try to reset it and the same thing keeps happening. Any clues?

2. If I'm too loaded on memory, where can I find out where the bloat is and
adjust accordingly?

Thanks.

Mark