Re: [NTLK] The $150 NEWTS VERY IMPORTANT

From: Cees witsen (cees_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 02:02:08 EST

>Dear Ed

The idea you present was the very basis for me getting involved in
the first place, I feel I negotiated a price where everyone could
participate, I did so without trying to make a dollar out of this
deal, I originally had a choice where I could keep this highly
lucrative info to myself or share it(this sort of info doesn't grow
on tree's BTW) but I always knew the risks involved.

BTW I wouldn't leave it too long as someone with deep enough pockets
could easily buy the lot at a better price, I had a suspicious
eMailer sniffing around for info the other day, and I know for a fact
there are a few on this list with an entrepreneurial bent.

Chees
Cees Witsen