Re: [NTLK] Slide Show Software?

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 11:52:00 EST

Yes, I saw that, but it requires a bunch of packages I don't own. What about
something like Cinema (it's on unna)? It's $5 shareware and allows you to do
slide shows and play QuickTime movies on the Newt (snooped around some
more). It seems there are no other requirements other than the package
itself. And altough the web site is not around anymore, the Kagi payment
service for it is.

Anyone have experience with this package? Here's the link to it on unna:
http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/Cinema/

- Dave

--

Dave