Re: [NTLK] NCU DL Update...

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 05:14:16 EST

>On 1/4/02 @ 3:29 PM, Chris L. Chapman wrote:
>
>I had recently downloaded NCU. I had some diffuculty
>with the apps so I used an ftp client and made sure
>it was set for a binary transfer. Worked fine.

Interesting...thanks.

This was the first time that I've had problems like this. Usually it is
so simple and easy to do, either Mac or PC. For some reason, the
gremlins were alive and well the past day or so.

What really amazed me, is that I could not get Shrinkwrap to work. It
always works! Argh!

Well tomorrow it's off to Akihabra with a co-worker to show him around --
his first time there. It should be interesting as one never knows what
new or unusual device they might see while they are there.

Sushi