Re: [NTLK] iWalk?

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 00:07:20 EST

>On 1/4/02 @ 8:39 AM, Ed Kummel wrote:
>
>I use a memory card for more that storage!
>I need a memory slot! I'm not going to modify my
>network connection for gigawire, or firewire...and I
>want the ability to swap files via memory card.
>Additionally, I use it for security. My really secure
>stuff is on a card that is not in the Newt!.

I see Ed.

I figure that if you have FW, it's so easy and quick to transfer and
backup files, why bother with the card. Of course, with a PC Card you
can use it in most PC's where as FW is not so widely deployed so I do see
your point.

Your security comment has my curiousity. If you use a laptop, do you do
the same?

If not, what makes you treat the Newt differently? Size?

Sushi