Re: [NTLK] iWalk?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 18:39:02 EST

I use a memory card for more that storage!
I need a memory slot! I'm not going to modify my
network connection for gigawire, or firewire...and I
want the ability to swap files via memory card.
Additionally, I use it for security. My really secure
stuff is on a card that is not in the Newt!.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Sushi <Sushi_at_ragingbull.com> wrote:

> >On 1/4/02 @ 6:52 AM, londra wrote:
> >
> >IS POSSIBLE THAT A SLOT FOR MEMORY CARD IS NOT
> MISSING.
>
> Who needs a memory slot if it has a 1.8 inch 5GB or
> a 2.5 inch 6/10/20 GB
> HD? :-)
>
> Sushi

=====