Re: [NTLK] Newton Connection Utitities

From: Mikebridg_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 18:17:50 EST

In a message dated 3/1/02 10:47:18 pm, laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com writes:

<< u don't need to install anything on your Newton, and there is
not a single chance that you could accidentally wipe the file since it's in
your Newton's ROM. The application on your Newton that will connect to NCU
on your Mac (or peecee) is "Dock". >>

Sorry I meant that NCU had been wiped from my mac. I don't understand how
these 'diskimage' files work. How do I convert them to applications

Mike (see my replies to others)