Re: [NTLK] iWalk?

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 05:07:55 EST

on 03-01-2002 6:54, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> hmmm, a new PDA with a new OS that is not compatible
> with any existing OS...that'll take off...yeah! sure!

Uuh, how did you come to that conclusion with only watching three pieces of
video footage Ed ?

Besides, we'll all see in 4 days time, won't we....

If the iWalk turns out like the real thing I wouldn't be amazed if it would
first be Mac only with WinTel connection soon afterwards (just to make Mac
users feel privileged, since that seems to be the current policy)

Robert Benschop