[NTLK] Help I am a Ghost.!!!

From: MuHammed Lonon (mjl3781_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 10:54:57 EST

Hello to all,

Does anyone use Yahoo! and is able to send as well as
recieve messages directly from the Newton. What client
are you using? If anyone is using Eudora Pro v1.1 can
you tell me how you did it? Also, what is the best
e-mail client for Newton?? By best I mean the most
advance. I am partial to Eudora Pro because it is the
only one that I have actually gotten to WORK bu, alas
I have had one too many messages truncated due to
E-Por's inablity to handle MIME.

For the past 2 weeks the camus has been close so my
only acces to the net and consequently this list has
ben only my Newt. Yahoo! has rejected all atempts
from me sto send a meesage through it, and Listar
won't let register my school e-mail account.

Any help will be gladly appreciated.

=====
MuHammed Jamal Lonon

390 Manville Saint Charles Road Bishopville, SC 29010

(803) 428-6757 (perm.)

mjl3781_at_rit.edu (alt.)