[NTLK] Update on The CHEAP Newtons

From: Cees witsen (cees_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 04:27:02 EST

Hello All
All the best for the New Year.

Just a repeat of my previous Post of the 31st Dec ( see below
*******) I'm not sure if I made my self clear enough so please
forgive me if I sound like I'm repeating myself.

What I need all the members who showed an interest in the $180/$150
Newts, all people who replied to my original post of 28th Dec 2001
(the first Post)

Please send me an email OFF LIST to confirm your details (how many
you want Etc) those people that have already replied to the post
below don't need to reply again.

Cheers
Cees Witsen

******* This is the previous Post below! Posted on the 31st of Dec 2001

NOTE the following is important (but only if you want a Newton):)

I'm sorry to have to ask you all to do this next step, but it's part
of the process I'm afraid, (we're getting closer though) we need to
separate the definite orders from the not so definite,this is to get
the price point correct, thus all those people definitely wanting one
or more (please state the amount of newtons required) you must email
me off list at cees_at_mac.com over the next couple of days, yes
please also all those that were kind enough to already do so, New
years festivities permitting.
This by the way is in no way binding it only allows us to gain an
accurate picture to present to the seller, and for those that read
this post at a later time, DON'T Panic, I've a reasonable
relationship with the seller and am quite sure these Newts will be
available to us for a while (not forever though)

I have more to say but it will have to wait,I've got to go I'll be
back tomorrow.

Cheers
Cees Witsen