[NTLK] Looking for PocketCall serial number info

From: Joseph O'Malley (jfomalley_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 20:24:29 EST

Back in '96 - '98 I was an MP130 owner, but foolishly defected to the
WinCE/PalmOS world. Recently, I acquire and MP2100, because I'd
returned to my senses. :-)

On the 130, I had PocketCall, which I'd purchased from NewtonSource.
I'd like to have it again, but I have no serial number. I do have the
invoice from NewtonSource, with the order number and invoice number, but
no serial number. I know NewtonSource is defunct, but I'm hoping that
there's someone out there who could point me to where the remnants of
the company has gone.

Any help would be appreciated

Joe O'Malley