Re: [NTLK] Faralon Ehternet card

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 14:00:54 EST

on 1/1/02 12:55 AM, bcantley at bcantley_at_fullerton.edu wrote:

> I am vigorously seeking a Faralon Ethernet Card + goodies + software
> [for MAc] for my 2100. ny help would be appreciated [I cannot seem to
> find this on ebay, and could not get the driver for the 3com card to
> open on my 2100].

    Which 3Com card are you trying to use on the Newt? Most of the 389
series cards work fine. They are essentially the same as the Farallon 359
cards (except the drivers aren't quite the same).
    See Victor's Newton ethernet site (
http://www.chuma.org/newton/ethernet/ ) for detailed instructions for making
the 3Com cards work. All the software is there too.

Peter