Re: [NTLK] Communicating with Sloup on OS X

From: Steve Weyer (weyer_at_kagi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 16:45:44 EST

> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:43:58 -0800
> From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
>
> Just like the subject says, is there anything that already exists on OS
> X to interface with Sloup on a Newton?

I'd think that NewtonLink (which works with Linux) would work with OS X.
  http://misf67.cern.ch/~reinhold/Newton/newtonlink-doc-en.html

of course, Sloup commonly needs a serial connection
(but I think I recall some discussion on NewtonTalk earlier about getting
the Keyspan adapter to work on OS X)

--
Steve
  weyer_at_kagi.com