Re: [NTLK] Crack repair for newton case plastic?

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 14:03:18 EST

> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 09:41:24 +0100
> From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9?= Baron <abaron_at_mac.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Crack repair for newton case plastic?
>
> I don't know if there is anything that you can use to repair it but I
> woul probably say don't worry. I've had a crack in the same place ever
> since I dropped my newt shortly after I got it (I know, I shoulda had a
> case, but the "little" guy survived!)

Was that a 2k as well?
We should open a poll:
Who dropped his 2x00 within the first week?
I did. It somehow was like driving a new car after having the 130 for
months. My 2100 fell from about 1' onto stone-tiled floor. It popped out all
it had (evasive action!) and the case opened - but nothing was cracked or
damaged, which impressed me a lot.

Oliver :)

--
You could be a winner!  No purchase necessary.  Details inside.