[NTLK] Hard Reset what does it do?

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 13:25:34 EST

Ok,

Since my wacky day yesterday and my newt, the jaggies were the worst I had ever seen. Nothing seemed to make them go away. I went home and hard-reset the newt, I crossed my fingers and restored everything afterwards. What does the hard reset do to the newton? It's working the best it ever has, since i've had this one for the past 2 years. Feels like a new newt!

-Chris