Re: [NTLK] Need info FS.....secret Newton

From: Ron R Silva (RonRSilva_at_husky-net.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 12:02:58 EST

Oh darn, I never thought about giving them away! I just disposed two hundred
brand new MIB 2100's to Rickshaw Recyclers of Hong Kong!

JUST KIDDING!! ;-)

<blatant hype>
Actually, I'm hoping to offer to Newton Listers ONLY and reluctantly NOT
eBay (due to legal reasons), a very unusual, once owned by a major Pen
Computing magazine and top industry insider, a confidential TOP SECRET
Newton item by the weekend. Stay Tuned.....
Thx,
RonSilva

on 02/28/2002 07:58, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net at newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net