[NTLK] WTS- scanning receiver for 2001

From: John Ruschmeyer (jruschme_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 22:41:29 EST

Okay, with all the recent software releases, I've seen the (green) light and
decided I need to get a 2100. So, I was wondering if someone might be
interested in swapping a 2100 for the following:

    Realistic PRO-2006a Programmable Scanning Receiver
    400 channels
    13/26- channel per second scanning
    Covers 25-520mhz and 760-1300mhz

Conversely, I'm willing to sell it outright to the first person willing to
put enough into my PayPal account to cover a mr2ndhand Newton.

I know I could just put this up on eBay, but I figured I'd offer it here
first... among this community.

Thanks...
<<<john>>>